A wireless mouse is expected to give you secure connection, precise track and comfy grip.
VicTsing wireless optical mouse features advanced 2.4G wireless transmission technology that ensures reliable connection within 33ft. You deserve it!
Change the Sensibility of Mouse Freely
You are free to adjust the mouse sensitivity to match your activity. There are 5 CPI levels available (800-1200-1600-2000-2400).Â
Auto-OFF and Memory Function
If no operation for 8 minutes, this portable mouse will be in sleep mode automatically to save energy. Press any button to wake it up, the memory function free you from adjusting CPI level for each use.
Forward and Backward Buttons
The buttons on the left side are forward and backward buttons which help you to go forward and back while web browsing.
There are so many options, why Choose Us?
- All Our Products are Produced under Strict Quality Inspection
- 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Free Life-time Technical Support
- Professional After-Sales Team to Make Things Right within 24hrs
Dimensions: 4.05x 2.76x 1.54in/103x 70x39mmÂ
Battery Type: 1*AA Battery (not included)
Polling Rate: 125Hz and 250Hz
- The Nano receiver is stored under the back of the mouse.
- The side buttons are not available for Mac OS because the system itself is a closed one, not open to the public, but the other function can be used normally.
- Please kindly understand that Battery lifespan may vary with different user habit and battery capacity.
- To ensure a better signal transmission, please confirm that there’s no obstacles or electromagnetic wave around the mouse.
- Please kindly note if you do not use the mouse for 8 minutes, the item will go to sleep mode. After the item go back to sleep, you can press the any button to weak it up.
1 x Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver (stored in the back of the mouse)
1 x User Manual
5 ADJUSTABLE CPI & 2 POLLING RATE. 800,1200,1600,2000,2400, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz. Comes with a Nano receiver (stored in the back of the mouse). No need any driver, plug and play directly.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter