USB 3.0 external dvd drive usb burner provides 24X faster data transfer speed than usb 2.0.This external cd player is perfect for laptop without inbuilt cd and dvd rom.you can watch dvd movies,install software and create backup discs, burn files and movies to a dvd and cd disc etc
Why chose us?
1. High-quality products,100% Brand Tested DVD Loader
2. Emergency eject hole,Fully Plug & Play, easy to install and use
4. USB Optical Drive with the durable plastic casing
5. Supports GHOST.XP. Windows SE, ME, VISTA. WIN7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, MAC OS X
6. In the office or on the road, this highly portable plug-and-play drive requires no software and is conveniently powered through your notebook’s USB port
– USB 3.0 (Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0)
– Reading Speed: CD: 24X, DVD (Double/Single Layer) 8X
– Writing Speed:CD-Rï¼šMax.24X CD-RWï¼š16X DVD-Rï¼šMax.8X DVD-RDLï¼šMax.4X DVD-RWï¼šMax.6X DVD + Rï¼šMax.8X DVD +R DLï¼šMax.4X DVD +RWï¼šMax.8X DVD-RAMï¼š3X-5XPCAVï¼ˆ8GB)
– Power consumption 3-5W
– Buffery Memory: 2MB,Dimensions 5.4 x 5.4 x 0.7(in),Net Weight: 14oz
1x USB DVD drive(CD not included)
1x user manual
-Before you using the CD-ROM drive, make sure your computer has a “Media Player”
-Please hook up the device to the direct USB port on your computer. If you connect it to a USB hub or extension cords, it maybe cannot recognize the Driver or not read the CD/DVD.
-Windows 10 systerm is advised toInstall VLC Media playerto Play DVD and CD .For the desktops, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use.
24 months product warranty, 30 days product Replacement or Refund if you are not satisfied. 24 hours customers service to resolve your any issues !!
USB 3.0 INTERFACE.This dvd and cd drive is powered by USB 3.0 technology for faster data transmission speed, up to 5Gbps can provide faster data transfer rates. Pure-copper-knitted-net tech leads to smaller resistance, stronger shielding capability, more stable data transmission. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter